PSC Perks Reward Program
Every dollar you spend earns you points! Use your reward dollars at Infinity Medical Aesthetics at the Plastic Surgery Center. Plus, you can sign up and check your balance online!
Start Earning Points
Our patient reward program is our way of saying thank you for choosing the Plastic Surgery Center. When you sign up, you'll immediately earn 100 points as an enrollment bonus. You'll receive one point for each dollar you spend with us. Throughout the year, you'll enjoy special promotions good for up to 500 points. Points never expire.
It Pays to Get Social
Like us on Facebook and get 200 points. Refer a friend, and you get 500 points.
Save BIG on Your Next Purchase!
- 500 points receive $25 credit
- 1,000 points receive $50 credit
- 2,500 points receive $100 credit
- 5,000 points receive $200 credit
Perks Keep Giving
Check our website often for an updated list of points-earning events and ways you can earn more points!
Note: Perks points cannot be used to purchase of gift cards, pay sales tax or be redeemed for cash. Points are earned only with purchases of skin care at Infinity Medical Aesthetics and cannot be redeemed for surgical procedures.
PSC Perks Fine Print
1. Earning Points. You earn Program rewards points ("Points") by making purchases at the Company's participating store(s), calculated on the pre-tax purchase price. The Company may change the basis upon which Points are awarded, including the number of Points awarded per dollar spent, at any time, without notice to you. Points are only earned on regularly-priced purchases. Sale purchases, or purchases in conjunction with another offer, may earn you fewer, or no, Points. X number of dollars spent (or event visits) = X number of points etc.
2. Membership. To participate in the Program, you must be a Program member. The Company may determine who it grants membership to, and may revoke your membership at any time, without notice to you. You may complete an application for membership by providing the Company with your full name, email address and telephone number. Only one Program membership is available per person.
3. Purchaser Earns Points. Points are only earned by, and will only be deposited to, the account associated with the member making the purchase in question.
4. No Cash Value. Points have no cash value, and are not transferable or assignable.
5. Refunds. If you receive a refund for any purchase, any Points awarded for that purchase will be deducted from your account (regardless of whether you present your Card at the time of the return).
6. Redeeming Points. You may redeem Points by completing and signing an order form, or by such other means that the Company requires. This can be done at the Company's store(s).
7. Errors. The Company is not obligated to honour a redemption request on an inaccurate Points value resulting from an error in printing, production or posting.
8. Availability of Rewards. The Company will endeavour to ensure availability of all rewards items, however it cannot guarantee that a particular item will be available. If a rewards item is unavailable, the Company may substitute an item of similar value.
9. Inspection. You must inspect the reward item you receive at the time you receive it, in order to ensure that it is satisfactory. If it is not, you must immediately notify the Company employee of any defect. If you do not do so, you are deemed to have accepted the reward item.
10. Changes to the Program. The Company may: a. terminate the Program at any time, without notice to you; b. restrict, suspend, extend or otherwise alter the Program (or any aspects thereof), without notice to you; and/or, c. revise these Terms.
11. Revocation of Membership. If, in the Company's opinion, you abuse any of the Program privileges, or breach any of these Terms, the Company may revoke your membership, without notice to you, and cancel any reward points that you have accumulated.
12. Taxes. You are solely responsible for any tax consequences flowing from your participation in the Program (including the reporting of any tax benefit, and the payment of all applicable taxes).
13. NO WARRANTY. THE COMPANY, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED THERETO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES.
14. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES. IF THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF CONTRACT), ITS LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.
15. Up-to-date information. You must ensure that the information you provide to the Company is complete and up-to-date. If any information changes, you must notify the Company immediately.
17. Definition. In these Terms, 'including' means 'including without limitation'.
18. Assignment. The Company may assign the Program without notice to you. Upon doing so, the Company is released from any further obligations to you, all of which are assumed by the assignee.
19. Void where prohibited. These Terms are void where, and to the extent, prohibited by law. Taxes may also be applicable, where required by law.
20. Effective Date. These Terms are effective as of [insert date], and replace any previous version. Using your Card after such effective date constitutes your acceptance of these Terms. Publications of these Terms in the Company's store(s) or on the Company's website is deemed to be notice of such Terms (where notice is required to be given).
Physician Certifications of Dr. Ferris and Dr. Sprole
You'll receive our newsletter 1-3 times per month. Inside you'll find insightful information, tips, specials and more. You may opt out at any time.